Which battery is suitable for my buggy?
Please use our ‘battery wizard’ to assist choosing a battery for your unit.
Which charger is suitable for my buggy? Will my old charger work on my new battery?/ Will SLA work with Lithium?
- Please check volt rating on your battery.
- The charger needs to be matched to its respective battery
- 12v SLA battery with 12v SLA charger.
- 12v Lithium battery with 12v Lithium charger.
- 24v Lithium battery with 24v Lithium charger.
Do I need to charge my new battery?
Yes. Charge your new battery for at least 8 hours or overnight before use.
Does my battery require maintenance?
- Lithium & SLA batteries are virtually maintenance free.
- On SLA batteries check connections & tighten when necessary.
- Wipe with a damp cloth to clean
Do I leave my battery on charge?
It is recommended to be left on charge when not in use as the charger is a digital smart charger & will switch to power saving mode when required.
If I am not using my buggy/ battery what should I do?
If you will not be using the battery for more than a month, fully charge the unit, remove from charging & store in a warm, dry location. Attempt to use the battery every 1 – 3 months either by lending to a friend or family member for a round or removing the wheels & running the unit in a stationary position for half an hour. Place it back on charge till fully charged & store again.